منتديات سنتر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتديات سنتر

شامل

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

jokes

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
CasCada
مشرف
مشرف
CasCada

عدد الرسائل : 42
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2007

jokes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: jokes   jokes Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 05, 2008 8:58 am

A couple of New Jersey hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator, in a calm, soothing voice, says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "Okay, now what?"
This joke might be a bit older now by date, but in its taste it is still freshany word; Anyways, here goes the joke

Last month a worldwide survey was conducted by the United Nations. The only question asked was: 'Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?'

The survey was a huge failure.

In Africa, they didn't know what 'food' meant.

In Eastern Europe, they didn't know what 'honest' meant.

In Western Europe, they didn't know what 'shortage' meant.

In China, they didn't know what 'opinion' meant.

In the Middle East, they didn't know what 'solution' meant.

In South America, they didn't know what 'please' meant.

In United States of America, they didn't know what 'the rest of the world' meant
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
العمدة
مشرف
مشرف

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 35
العمر : 114
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/12/2007

jokes Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jokes   jokes Icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 05, 2008 12:27 pm

great
you are wise chick
have a nice day
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

jokes
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات سنتر :: ][§¤°^°¤§][][المنتديات العامه ][§¤°^°¤§][][ :: English Forum center-
انتقل الى: